Easy Baked Cream Cheese Rangoon Rolls
This meal is wonderful and very simple! It’s similar to Panda Express, but with a playful twist. This is the greatest finger food concept you’ve ever seen. Serve them as a fun snack or even as an appetizer at a party.
- Eight ounces of softened cream cheese
- Fifteen egg roll wrappers
- 1-2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- Half a teaspoon of garlic salt
- Two tablespoons of finely sliced green onions
- 2–3 tablespoons of sweet-and-sour sauce (to dip)
- Let the cream cheese soften on the counter for around half an hour. If you’re pressed for time, you can also microwave it on defrost.
- Turn the oven on to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix with a spoon or fork