You need this mashup in your fe: pecan cheesecake pie. The cheesecake you adore pairs wonderfully with the pecan pie you remember eating as a child. Pecan cheesecake will quickly become your “go to” recipe after you prepare it.
Are you a cheesecake fan? How about pie with pecans? If so, you must try this recipe for pecan pie cheesecake right away!
I posted a question about what kind of pies people eat during the holidays on Facebook a few years back. I was positive that either pumpkin or apple pie would prevail. Between those two pies, opinions were fairly divided.
It also turns out that pecan pie is actually preferred by a large number of people. I’m not sure why, but that startled me—I mean, I do adore a good, gooey pecan pie.
Ingredients for the layer of cheesecake
- One chilled pie crust
- Eight ounces of softened cream cheese and a quarter cup of granulated sugar
- One big egg
Regarding the pecan layer
- One-half cup dark corn syrup
- Two big eggs
- Half a cup of sugar, grated
- 1 and a half tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- One-half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One cup of pecans
- Turn the oven on to 350°. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cornmeal.
- Crimp the edges of the pie crust after pressing it into the pie plate. Keep chilled while preparing the fillings.
- Cream cheese and sugar should be combined until smooth and creamy. Beat once more after adding the egg. Fill the unbaked pie crust to the brim.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, and dark corn syrup. Gently spoon the mixture over the cheesecake layer after stirring in the pecans.
YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 401TOTAL FAT: 23gSATURATED FAT: 8gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 13gCHOLESTEROL: 83mgSODIUM: 199mgCARBOHYDRATES: 47gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 37gPROTEIN: 5g