Cream cheese pie
Try this Cream Cheese Pie for a dessert that is sheer bliss! A silky cream cheese filling topped with a buttery graham cracker crust, with a hint of lemon and vanilla. It’s very simple and wonderful.
TIME FOR PREP: thirty minutes
Cooking time: twelve minutes
TIME TO CHILL: four hours
A total of four hours forty-two minutes
- Half cup graham cracker crumbs
- One forth cup powdered sugar
- One forth teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Five tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 21- ounce can pie filing for topping
- optional Preheat the oven to three twenty five degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix until it resembles damp sand.
- Press the crust into a nine-inch pie dish using your fingers. Bake for twelve minutes and let cool completely.g
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours before serving. If desired, top with pie filling, such as cherry, strawberry, or blueberry.
758 kcal of calories nine
Four g of carbohydrates one
One g of protein
Fat (g): thirty seven
Twenty two g of saturated fat
Two g of polyunsaturated fat
Ten g of monounsaturated fat
0.4g of trans fat
106 mg of cholesterol
529 milligrams of sodium
394 milligrams of potassium
Two g of fiber
Seventy three g of sugar
1244 IU of vitamin A
Twenty nine mg of vitamin C
303 mg of calcium
Iron: two milligrams