REASONS I adore this strawberry-flavored recipe!
- Cones with waffles
- Eight ounces of fresh strawberries Cool Whip.
Regarding the crumb:
- sixteen to eighteen crushed Oreos in gold
- Three to four ounces Three ounces of butter Jello with strawberries
Regarding the filling:
- Sixteen ounces of softened cream cheese
- Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour and ½ cup of granulated sugar
- One tsp vanilla essence
- Eight ounces Whip Cool
Regarding the glaze:
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar powder
- Three to five tablespoons of heavy cream
- Half a teaspoon of extract from vanilla
Set oven temperature to 375F. Break up sixteen to eighteen Oreos and mix in three to four ounces of butter. For five minutes, bake. Take off the heat. The consistency of the crumb should now be somewhat pasty. Toss in three ounces of strawberry gelatin and coat the waffle cones with the mixture.
Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl for three to four minutes, or until perfectly smooth and lump-free. During this time, make sure to scrape the bowl at least twice.Mix thoroughly until completely mixed and frothy after adding the flour and sugar. Scrape the bowl’s bottom and sides. Once the mixture is smooth and frothy, add the vanilla extract and Cool Whip.
Bake cones for five minutes at 375F. Take out of the oven and let cool. Spoon the cream cheese filling into each cone. Add some chopped fresh strawberries to the top of each cone.
In a medium-sized bowl, put the powdered sugar.
A tablespoon of heavy cream at a time is added until the desired consistency of your drizzle or icing is achieved. After thoroughly mixing in the vanilla extract, sprinkle it over the cones right away.