These unexpectedly tasty crackers are a party favorite.
Time Spent: 10 minutes
Eight hours in total 25 minutes
11 dozen are produced.
It’s time you learned about Fire Crackers, also known as Alabama Fire Crackers, if you’re searching for a quick but eye-catching appetizer for a crowd.
They are easy to understand. They taste great. Making these is really simple. Either bake them or don’t bake them, just be sure to give them a good shake.
Discover how to make fire crackers and find serving suggestions for these classic candies here.
Ingredients for Fire Crackers
In order to prepare these fire crackers, you’ll need:
- Crackers with saltine flavor: A normal package contains four sleeves.
- Powdered garlic
- Powdered onion
- Pepper, black
- Mixture of ranch dressing
- Flakes of red pepper
- The brand you like is Okay, but make sure you have enough of cups because we’re using several.
Methods for Making Fire Crackers
- Here is the complete recipe for fire crackers, complete with measurements and all the components. Here’s a quick summary anyway.
- Blend the oil Pour the spices, olive oil, and seasonings into a gallon-sized zip-lock bag. Once the contents are well combined, close the bag and give it another good knead.
Add the crackers in step two:
- To coat the crackers with the spice mixture, place them inside the bag, shut it again, and give it a few gentle shakes or turns. Expert advice: To achieve the best results, spin or shake the bag numerous times to better coat the crackers.
- Allow the bag to sit for the entire night.