CHEESY GROUND BEEF EGG ROLLS
These egg rolls with ground beef and cheese are loaded with everything the name suggests. These buns are loaded with cheese and beef, and my favourite Slap Ya Mama seasoning adds just the right amount of heat along with the jalapeño. It’s a wonderful addition to any table and makes the ideal starter or entre.
Rolls with cheesy ground beef eggs
Egg rolls, ah. Is there a superior option? If you’re anything like the millions of other individuals who order takeaway, egg rolls are a guaranteed ingredient in every order. They are a common sight on Asian takeaway menus across the globe. Egg rolls can contain a wide variety of ingredients, some of which deviate greatly from the traditional Asian flavours that so many of us find so appealing. It doesn’t matter though because they are still quite tasty.
Making these gooey ground beef egg rolls is not that difficult. All you’ll have to do is sear the steak and veggies in a pan, encase them in the rolls, and cook them until golden brown. Having said that, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to help you cook them like a pro and consistently create the greatest egg roll imaginable.
Ingredients For CHEESY GROUND BEEF EGG ROLLS
- 1/4 pound of ground beef
- One chopped onion, one jalapeño with the seeds and membrane removed, two minced garlic cloves
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbs
- one tsp onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Slap spice
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- One and a half cups of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- plus one and a half cups of vegetable oil
- Egg roll wrappers 1 packet
Instructions For CHEESY GROUND BEEF EGG ROLLS
- Cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink by adding onions, garlic, jalapeños, and spice. After draining, put back in the pan.
- Stir in cheese until it melts.
- Vegetable oil should be heated to 375° in a big skillet.
- Put garlic and ginger paste in oil
- Place two generous teaspoons of the meat mixture onto each wrapper for an egg roll.
- Tightly wrap the egg roll and cook until golden brown all over.
- Remove the egg rolls with care, then arrange them on a platter covered with paper towels.
- Serve with your preferred dipping sauce (mayo, BBQ sauce, ranch, ketchup, mustard, or a combination of these three).