Mini chicken pot pie
When you’re in the need for comfort food, these make a really tasty and entertaining dinner idea!
TIME FOR PREP: Ten minutes
COOK TIME: twenty minutes
COMPLETION TIME: thirty minutes
- One small, fully cooked fresh chicken breast OR 3/4 cup chopped leftover chicken
- One can of cream of chicken soup
- One cup of frozen mixed vegetables Roasted peas, carrots, corn, and green beans
- One container of chilled biscuit dough
- Turn the oven on to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, mixed veggies, and cream of chicken soup; stir thoroughly.
- Divide the biscuits into individual portions and transfer them to the well-greased muffin tins.
- Apply pressure on the dough with your fingertips, beginning in the center and working your way up the sides of