Low-Carb Chicken Patties
These low-carb chicken patties are ideal for anyone on a ketogenic diet.
The surface of the chicken patties is crispy, and the inside is moist and soft. Even the pickiest eater would enjoy them because they are that delicious.
fifteen minutes for preparation
15 minutes for cooking
30 minutes for chilling
One hour in total
Servings Eight patties
Ingredients for chicken patties
- 450 grams of ground chicken
- Two teaspoons of garlic paste (or two teaspoons of garlic powder or two chopped garlic cloves)
- Two teaspoons of onion powder
- 4 tablespoons chopped spring onionone medium-sized egg
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise
- half a teaspoon of ground pepper
- A dash of salt
- Half a cup of almond flou1/4 cup frying oil (I used extra light olive oil) with parmesan cheese
Guidelines for chicken patties
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, egg, spring onions, garlic paste, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Blend thoroughly. Include mayonnaise and mix again to combine
- The mixture is soft, as noted.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for a minimum of half an hour with a lid on.
- Combine the almond flour and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- Take about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture and form it into patties with care. Apply the flour-cheese mixture to each
- Cook each until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown in heated oil over medium heat.
- After the chicken patties are done, remove them and put them in a sieve to remove extra oil.
Instructions for Recipe
- I personally grounded the chicken breast. You could, of course, use store-bought ground chicken. Fresh is my preference.
- Although you can use freshly minced garlic or garlic powder, I used garlic paste.
- For frying, I used extra light olive oil.