Bake chicken bubble biscuits casserole
This Chicken Bubble Biscuit Bake is an incredibly simple and quick main dish casserole. Tender store-bought biscuit dough, layered with tender chicken, bacon, and ranch flavor. When finished with cheese, it’s a delicious comfort food that your family will request again and time again.
SETUP TIME: Ten minutes
TIME TO COOK: 35 minutes
Forty-five minutes total
Options for Storage
Components Bake chicken bubble biscuits casserole
- Three cups of canned or cooked chopped chicken
- Cream of chicken soup, two cans
- Half a cup of sour cream
- one cup of cheese, grated
- Two tsp of ranch dressing mixture
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- One 12-oz refrigerated can of Grands Jr Biscuits
- One more cup of grated cheese to sprinkle over the casserole
Guidelines Bake chicken bubble biscuits casserole
- Turn the oven on to 350°. Apply a thin layer of cooking spray to a 9 x 13-inch pan. Put aside.
- Add the bacon, ranch dressing mix, 1 cup shredded cheese, chicken, soup, and sour cream. **Each biscuit should have four bits. Add chicken mixture and toss.
- Transfer chicken mixture to pan that has been ready. Add the last cup of grated cheese on top.Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and bubbling.
- If you don’t like “doughy” biscuits like dumplings, then layer the chicken mixture in the dish bottom to top with the biscuits!